Down Mat HL Winter M
EXPED is a Swiss-born outdoor brand that has gained tremendous support from hardcore campers and hikers.
One of EXPED's representative products is the Down Mat.
The "Down Mat HL Winter M" is a lightweight and compact version of the "Down Mat UL Winter M," which is highly regarded for its light weight, compact size, and excellent R-value.
The tube is filled with plenty of down feathers, which has high insulation properties to keep the inside of the mat from becoming cold.
The surface has a non-slip coating, and the sides are slightly elevated to prevent you from slipping off the mat.
Also, inflating and deflating, can be done in about 2-3 pumps with the included Schnozzel pump bag that can also be used as a dry bag.
Even those who are not strong can easily set up and put away without much effort.
The TPU polyether film laminate is also very resistant to hydrolysis and peeling.
The 9cm thickness, high insulation, lightness, and ease of air insertion make this sleeping mat perfect for severe winter conditions.
Be sure to use the included nozzle pump bag to inflate the mat to prevent condensation and and loss of down loft due to moisture.
W52 (foot width 35) x H183 x D9 (cm) (when in use)
22 x Φ11 (cm)
- Weight: 480g (main body), 60g (pump), 18g (stuff bag)
- Materials: 20D polyester, raised, TPU polyether film lamination, hydrolysis resistant, GripSkin non-slip coating, honeycomb embossing (top)
20D polyester, TPU polyether film laminated, hydrolysis resistant, PU flat bulb (bottom)
- Operating temperature: -33 °C
- R-value: 7.1 (ASTM F3340), 7.00 (EMPA)
- Down: 700 fill power down (136g)
- Contents: Mat, Schnozzle pump bag, Stuff bag, Repair kit
- Quantity: 1
- Item Number: 123149