Essential Face Mask Filter 3-Pack
The OUTDOOR RESEARCH Face Mask Filter is a set of filters for replacing the brand's face masks.
Originally, OUTDOOR RESEARCH has been supplying wear and gloves to the U.S. military side. Through repeated research and development, the company has also produced medical masks in response to requests from the military and rescue teams.
We have applied this know-how to develop a high-performance mask for individuals.
The face mask can be combined with a filter to enhance the filtration function.
There is a slit for the filter on the inside of the face mask, and the filter can be fixed by inserting it into both ends. Filters more than 95% of viruses, bacteria, and particles.
This filter is disposable and should be replaced every 5-7 days. If you work wearing a mask for more than 8 hours a day or live in a hot area, it is recommended to replace it more frequently depending on the situation.
- 22.5 x 15（cm）
- Disposable polypropylene non-woven fabric
- Set includes
- mask filter 3-pack (x 1), storage case (x 1)
- Country of manufacture
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Precautions for use
- This product does not completely prevent infection (infestation). Observe social distance, wash hands, and follow cough etiquette. Discontinue use if skin irritation or skin irritation occurs, or if the odor makes you feel sick. Do not use this product in places where harmful dusts or gases are generated or for the purpose of preventing them.
- Return policy
- Please refrain from returning or exchanging the product after opening the package, as it is a sanitary product.
If there is a problem with the product, we will accept returns and exchanges.
- This is not a medical mask and is not intended to be a substitute for medical grade personal protective equipment. It is also not intended to be a substitute for social distancing, washing hands, avoiding contact with the face, or any other measures recommended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
This product is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product does not guarantee antibacterial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for medical use.
This mask should not be worn by children under two years of age, people with breathing difficulties, unconscious people, or people with disabilities or in need of an assistance who cannot wear a mask or who are unable to remove the mask without other people's assistance.
The HEIQ V-BLOCKﾂｮ NPJ03 antiviral effect is not guaranteed to be effective against all bacteria and viruses.
- Item Number