Essential Face Mask Kit
The Outdoor Research Face Mask Kit is a kit that includes a filter and face mask in a storage case.
OUTDOOR RESEARCH originally supplied clothing and gloves to the American military. They have also researched and developed medical masks in response to requests from the military and rescue teams.
Utilizing this know-how, they have developed a high performance mask for individuals.
It is designed to cover the nose and mouth with a three-dimensional structure for easier breathing, and can be used as a face mask alone or in combination with the filter to enhance the filtration function.
There is a slit for the filter on the inside of the face mask, and the filter can be fixed by inserting it at both ends.
The size can be adjusted with the cord locks on the ear loops, and there is a wire in the nose section for a better fit.
Made of polyester material suitable for masks with good breathability, quick-drying and moisture absorption. It has a water-repellent coating that makes it stain resistant.
The mask is also washable. The polyester material is made of HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03* (a material coating technology developed by HEIQ of Switzerland).
Tests by the American Society for Testing and Materials have confirmed its high antiviral effect against viruses and bacteria, reducing 99.99% of them.
Filters more than 95% of viruses, bacteria and particles. When used together with a mask, high filtration efficiency can be expected.
The color and look are simple and easy to use. It is a reliable mask developed by an outdoor brand.
It contains a face mask and three filters in a storage case. The storage case is also convenient for carrying around replacement filters.
- 24.6 x 15 (cm)
- 100% polyester, treated with HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03 antiviral coating
- Set includes
- face mask (x 1), mask filter 3-pack (x 1), storage case (x 1)
- Country of manufacture
- Face mask / Made in Vietnam, Filter / Made in the U.S.A.
- Washing Instructions
- It is recommended to wash the product frequently. Please use regular household laundry detergent and do not use bleach. Hand wash (lightly press), rinse thoroughly, and air dry. Do not tumble dry. The mask itself is durable enough to withstand wear and tear tests of about 10,000 times, but the antiviral effect of HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03 begins to fade after about 30 washes.
- Precautions for use
- This product is not intended to completely block the virus or prevent infection. Observe social distance, wash your hands, follow cough etiquette. Refer to your local guidelines, rules and regulations.
Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs, or if odor makes you feel uncomfortable.
Do not use in areas where harmful dusts or gases have occurred as this product is not meant to prevent such dusts or gases.
- Return policy
- Please refrain from returning or exchanging the product after opening the package, as it is a sanitary product.
If there is a problem with the product, we will accept returns and exchanges.
- This is not a medical mask and is not intended to be a substitute for medical grade personal protective equipment. It is also not intended to be a substitute for social distancing, washing hands, avoiding contact with the face, or any other measures recommended to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
This product is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product does not guarantee antibacterial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for medical use.
This mask should not be worn by children under two years of age, people with breathing difficulties, unconscious people, or people with disabilities or in need of an assistance who cannot wear a mask or who are unable to remove the mask without other people's assistance.
The HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03 antiviral effect is not guaranteed to be effective against all bacteria and viruses.
- Item Number